[development] How to Log in a user

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Mon Feb 27 19:36:54 UTC 2006

That is why the  hack to user to log them in is important.  However, without
verifying that the email address is valid, any purchases are at least
slightly suspect. It is very frustrating to our order processing people (on
a non-drupal system) to have a problem with an order and not be able to
contact them with email, e.g. notifying them of a backorder, or problems
with them trying to buy at member rates when they aren't a member.