[development] unmaintained modules listing

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Tue Feb 28 16:47:16 UTC 2006

Kobus Myburgh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a list of modules that are currently not maintained that needs to be maintained?
>
> I am starting to understand Drupal coding and modules a lot better now and would like to take on some of the modules without maintainers now. Can anybody point me to such a list? Or at least have an indication of how I can determine whether a module is maintained or not?
>
> Regards,
>
> Kobus

no such list that i know of ... i think a sensible way to track this is
to assign all unmaintained projects to a single user called
'unmaintained'. i just registered that user. then a custom php page
could show these projects in a table. maybe you could write the PHP for
such a page and gather up the list of modules. I can perform the edits
to projects on drupal.org if you don't have edit permission.

or someone else will volunteer for this task?