[development] update hooks/APIs documentation

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Mon Jan 2 19:13:52 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Is there documentation somwhere about the update hooks and APIs. I tried to
> understand them from reading the code. And write some myself, but found this
> too hard, to do withou the solid understanding of the actual code.
>
> I guess that an example module upgrade script will suffice, for now.
>
> Is anything already online? Does such an example exist?

hook_update_N() is documented in contrib/docs/developer/hooks/update.php.

Drupaldocs seems to have troubles picking up changes (among other
things). I'd like to use API.module locally to test these things before
posting to controb docs; has anyone updated it to HEAD yet?

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/