[development] Important: CVS maintenance

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Mon Jan 2 11:41:43 UTC 2006

Hello world,

I started doing some maintenance on the CVS integration scripts that
we use on drupal.org.  I compiled a list of all CVS users whose CVS
username is not properly linked to their drupal.org user account.
These accounts will be blocked later today!  If you are affected by
this change, please drop me an e-mail with your drupal.org user ID
and I'll fix up your account.  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accounts that will be blocked are:

greta
sohodojo-jim
johnr