[development] websiteoptimization.com css size

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 6 22:31:16 UTC 2006

No, I never said remove the out of box experience at all. I still like it
and want it, for sure.

What I'm proposing is to move everything in /misc into theme specific
folders. Out of the box it functions like it currently does.

However, if they decided to download uber-theme-XYZ, that theme may decide
to turn off certain JS features, turn on other ones it may need, and all the
time not have to worry about drupal.css since it already implements what it
needs to and includes drupal.css if it so desires.

There is a big distinction there.

Make drupal.css part of the default themes, not a required css file that
*all* themes *have* to use (without overriding).

ted