[development] websiteoptimization.com css size

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sat Jan 7 13:27:52 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 07 januari 2006 11:22, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> Let me sum up this topic, in form of a conversation:
>
> -- We do not need drupal.css, let's move most of it to core themes.
> -- But then other themes need to theme admin which is pretty hard.
> -- Then let's make a separate admin theme.
> -- We do not really know what's admin and what's not.
> -- (Voice of Neil Drumm) What's under admin/ is admin.
>
> That's my memory of this chat from all last year. We stopped here. Let's
> try to continue from here and not re-debate the former parts.

Very well put, Karoly!

Starting from there, I will add my (voice):
what is admin will very much depend on your site. We cannot find any good
default. We will probably not even be able to find good defaults to define
"profiles".
So I am preparing sections.module for 4.7. Sections.module, allows you to
define sections that get another theme. I also posted before, that I am still
struggling with the admin part:
 whether to ship it by default with sections.module or whether to document how
to get an admin theme defined with it.

So, if we want to start from this point on and move forwards, I would suggest,
we either get sections.module prettier and ready, or start another project
alike sections, to compete. May the Best Solution win!

Bèr