[development] Fwd: Add Content issues

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Sat Jan 7 22:00:02 UTC 2006

On 7-Jan-06, at 10:30 AM, Robert Garrigós Castro wrote:

> I couldn't upload any file with my ie5.2 for mac. All the collapsed
> fields are missing.

> Bèr Kessels wrote:
>> Hello developers,
>>
>> It seems the mac issues  are not only limited to stylesheets. I
>> recieved this
>> message today. I have searched the web, but cannot find any
>> reported bug on
>> i-frames, AJAX and crashes.
ie5.2 is dead. Dead as a doornail. Ignore it. I am on a Mac, am a
long time Mac advocate, and I can honestly say....ignore it! It is
completly unsupported by anyone, from Microsoft to Apple. If on OS X,
use Safari or Firefox. If on pre-OS X, there are versions of Netscape
and some funky Mozilla builds.

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595