[development] Fwd: Add Content issues

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jan 8 10:51:07 UTC 2006

Op zaterdag 07 januari 2006 23:00, schreef Boris Mann:
> If on pre-OS X, there are versions of Netscape
> and some funky Mozilla builds.

Yes, well, the thing was, that the guy reported this primarily with iemac. I
agree that we should consider dropping all support, so maybe we should forget
IEmac and just keep in our minds the following:
 «I have atteempted to upload via Netscape 7.5 and IE 5 from a Mac twice
and her eis what happens.

Netscape offers most (except for teh preview thumbnail upload) options
i.e tags, titles additional title... yet it crashes just as the upload
is moments from completion.»

I suspect his has to do with a redirect. I could not reproduce, hence I dont
file a bug, but it certainly is worth investigating, if someone feels like
it ;)

Bèr