[development] proposal for issues: post 4.7 marker

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Sun Jan 8 15:56:29 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is an infrastructure mail, but since it mostly affects developers I chose
to mail it here.

I tried to make an estimation on how many bugs and features with and without
patches are still there, holding up the 4.7 release. It seems rather
impossible, so I decided to conclude with "a lot".

A solution, could be to add a version "post 4.7". So that we can mark issues
that are interesting, but not for now, as post 4.7.

I know we have "postponed" but that is hardly used. And more: postponed does
not indicate untill when it is postponed. It also cannot co-exist with "patch
(code needs work)" and so statuses.

Is it possible and usefull to add a tag "post 4.7" where we can reassign
issues to?

Bèr