[development] drupal install

Stefan drupal-devel at istyledthis.nl
Sun Jan 8 21:43:31 UTC 2006

there is something like this on the plate for a long, long time..
Adrian Rossouw worked on this till half a year a go, after that i
thouth Neill Drumm proceeded his work. you should contact those guys,
they are both on this list..

Steef

Op 8-jan-2006, om 19:56 heeft Schultz Consult - [René Madsen] het
volgende geschreven:

> HI,
>
> Just wondering if there is a project going on with making an
> install file to drupal?
>
> So you just upload your drupal files to your webhotel and then go
> to your www.yourdomain.com and set up your drupal installation.
>
> After succesed installation the normal drupal interface will appear
> at www.yourdomain.com.
>
> Like when you install Gallery2...
>
> If it's not the case, I'll be willing to help out here, it would
> ease up the installation a bit.
>
> --
> Best Regards
> René Madsen