[development] CVS accounts

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Mon Jan 9 04:37:16 UTC 2006

> I just started using project module to keep track of my own work.  It seems
> like a great tool to coordinate with the people I work with, and provide some
> visibility to my clients.  I've just started to do this, it's still an
> experiment for me.

> But without too much pain I'm using it to track issues.  As I understand it
> better I'll submit issues (and patches) to drupal.org.  All this module needs
> is more users and a little time.

I've tried to make patches for features that our community needs. I got lost
  in the weeds and finally gave up. IMO, this module needs much more than
users and time. It needs a casket.

I'd ecourage folks to write a basic ticketing module for Drupal. This would
be a good test case for a relations API, since we would want projects =>
issues relationship and issues => issues relationship (for
dependencies/blockers).

-moshe