[development] drupal install

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jan 9 12:49:47 UTC 2006

Op maandag 09 januari 2006 02:11, schreef Neil Drumm:
> Bryght's provisioning system developed by Adrian is closed source. Last
> I knew CivicSpace was getting a license of some sort for one or two
> projects which are going to go live real soon now.

For sympal, our server maintainer is rewriting parts of an open source
provisioning system. As soon as we have it all running and tested, as soon as
the most annoying bugs and glitches are out, I will report back here.

For now you can find it at diskhosting.sourceforge.net (or was it
dischosting...?). It already has a mambo, and drupal installer built in.

It is, by no means usable for joe Average, but once you have it installed on
your hosting provider system, joe average can install Drupal from there very
easy.

Bèr