[development] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules user.module

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Mon Jan 9 21:58:40 UTC 2006

Folks,  Simon and myself are working on a patch that should make
everyone happy, or so we hope. There is not *set* solution, it has to
be flexible.

Karoly might want to just block his users but leave the content.

Gerhard, on the other hand, might want to delete all content.

Regardless, Drupal should accomdate both and it should be somehow get
broken going either route. Privacy is a big issue and with the rate
that Drupal is growing, needs to be adressed soon.

Simon and myself are working on a patch and will have something soon.
Stay tuned here: http://drupal.org/node/8   (yes trying to beat
Gerhards recent patch for issue 176 ;-)

ted