[development] E-Commerce - Call for Developers, testers etc

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Tue Jan 10 04:28:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Mon, 2006-01-09 at 22:59 -0500, Walt Daniels wrote:
>  On Heydon's test site I was having trouble changing my password (core bug I
> suspect). I just tried again and got a different message:
> warning: array_filter() [function.array-filter]: The first argument should
> be an array in
> /home/.emerson/ecommerce/ecommerce.heydon.com.au/modules/user.module on line
> 1247.

I actually think this is a bug with one of the ecommerce hook_user().
And the bug that you are referring to is fixed.

> But it claims to have succeeded and in fact did set my password.

> So far I don't see anything to test having to do with ecommerce on the site.
> There is an empty product list and I am not an admin so I can't do much.

There has been a lot of behind the scenes work work done, like in the
admin/store is all going, but I still need to do the product module
which will be a big one.

> It is good to see so many people having signed up to do work.

Once again thanks for everyone for helping.

There isn't a lot to test yet, but it is all comming.

Gordon.