[development] Re: the admin theme, profiles

Steven Peck speck at blkmtn.org
Tue Jan 10 10:16:18 UTC 2006

While learning to theme Drupal, having to theme the admin area is a serious pain.  It really is.  However, I would not trade that built in integrated look for any other CMS or option.  You log in, you see more options.  Not logged in?  You don't know those options are there for the most part.

Yes, I had to spend some extra time on my site, but it looks consistent all the way through.  None of that jarring color change/shift.  At the current rate of debate, I might be able to contirbute actual solutions towards the admin area in 4.8.

-sp