[development] patch to opt-in JS textarea resizers, instead of opt-out

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 10 20:21:01 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was experiencing quite some issues with the JS texterea resizers. Besides
that I dislike such cruft (sorry features), in core, these issues were just
annoying.

I still remain with my point that such things are really candidates for
contrib modules. But I think I found a nice intermediate solution: opt-in.

   http://drupal.org/node/44130.

I patched the form-resizers to be off by default. I decided to mock up a patch
that makes the form resizers opt-in:
 meaning developers can switch it -on- instead of having to swithc it -off-.

On top of that, I patched chameleon to show the resizers! So we can also show
the power of form theme functions in core!

Bèr
 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net