[development] Overwhelmed by traffic on this list

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.brookline.ma.us
Tue Jan 10 20:42:07 UTC 2006

Karoly Negyesi writes:
 > > Is there any chance of that happening?
 >
 > I write quickies in the newsletter. Maybe that helps. Or not.

Not really, because I don't read the newsletter and don't really want
to have to.

I suppose what I'm asking for us for people to be aware that there is
a class of drupal developers who are not adequately provided for by
the currently available resources.  We want to be able to write Drupal
code and even to contribute it back to contrib or perhaps even core
(if appropriate), but when we're not doing that, we want to be pretty
much detached from the Drupal world.  In other words, no offense, but
when the Drupal site I maintain is working, I don't want to have
anything to do with it or Drupal.

Those of you who are much more into Drupal are intimately aware of
when things change that we "casual" developers need to know about.
What I'm asking for is a dedicated channel for communicating such
information.

Thanks for considering the idea :-).

  jik