[development] Overwhelmed by traffic on this list

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jan 10 21:12:22 UTC 2006

Hello

I think the problem lies not on Drupals site. We have forums, RSS feeds a
newsletter, front-page posts, planet RSS aggregation. Just any kind of news
for any person in any format.

What you might consider is either filtering your messages better, or turning
off your mailinglists temporarily.
I switch them off now and then (when on holidays or deadlines).

Bèr

 PGP ber at webschuur.com
  http://www.webschuur.com/sites/webschuur.com/files/ber_webschuur.asc
 PGP berkessels at gmx.net