[development] Re: [feature] Would it be useful to have a way to hook into the menu edit form?

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 21:38:36 UTC 2006

Good point.  I had not got that far yet.  My first concern was to find a way
to allow each module (or core for that matter) define their icon file name
and location.   You will obviouslly need a way to theme it once you have it
in the menu structure and want to display it.  Like I said, I hope to be
trying this soon so we'll see how it goes.