[development] Overwhelmed by traffic on this list

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Tue Jan 10 21:52:41 UTC 2006

It's hard to know exactly what to say. You're pretty busy and no mailing
list will fix that. I find the CVS commits very helpful. When I read
them, the comments are short, to the point, and I know what is being
worked on. You can also get an RSS feed for them. Perhaps this is what
you're looking for.

http://drupal.org/cvs

cheers,

Robert