[development] Re: [drupal:dries] /modules user.module

Simon Rawson simon.rawson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 22:59:15 UTC 2006

Hello all,

I am Simon (mentioned in some of the posts in this thread about deleting
users) and I'm newb to these mailing lists, although I've been active on
drupal.org for some time.

I totally understand your comments about the functionality of deleting
users.  However something needs to be done with HEAD because at the moment
if I delete a user, any nodes authored by them are still output (e.g. to
/node) and appear as "n/a" when a theme tries to render them.