[development] [Fwd: LinuxTag with "Information Web" Track (3 more days to CfP!)]

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Fri Jan 13 10:31:25 UTC 2006

I'm only a couple hours away as well. Gerhard, you could talk about
emerging trends that make Drupal an even more exciting webapp platform:
CCK, Views, Relations, forms. After Vancouver and our meeting in March
the Relations API will certainly have gained enough momentum to talk
about. I can help you prepare and will be there if you speak.

Robert