[development] [Fwd: LinuxTag with "Information Web" Track (3 more days to CfP!)]

Gerhard Killesreiter gerhard at killesreiter.de
Sun Jan 15 22:28:16 UTC 2006

Robert Douglass wrote:

> I'm only a couple hours away as well. Gerhard, you could talk about
> emerging trends that make Drupal an even more exciting webapp
> platform: CCK, Views, Relations, forms. After Vancouver and our
> meeting in March the Relations API will certainly have gained enough
> momentum to talk about. I can help you prepare and will be there if
> you speak.

I am not particularly involved with any of the suggestions, so I decided
to not send a proposal. However, there is also the possibility to apply
for a Drupal booth:

http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfpro/call-for-projects.html

I think we can provide this:

http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/en/home/cfpro/what-linuxtag-expects-from-projects.html

I'd be interested in manning such a booth iff I don't have to do it
alone. I think that four people would be the minimum.

Cheers,
    Gerhard