[development] Re: Why Drupal 4.7 is late? (long)

Robrecht Jacques robrechtj at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 12:45:34 UTC 2006

2006/1/15, Tobias Maier <tobias.maier at gmail.com>:
> Am Sunday 15 January 2006 11:19 schrieb Robrecht Jacques:
> > Where can I find some docs of this upgrade system? I don't find it in
> > the developers handbook.
>
> there is no documentation but it works the same way as you can see it in
> drupal core

Thanks. I'll check out the example and the way it works in core.
That's enough docs for me. Maybe the "upgrading modules from 4.6 to
4.7" page could mention this new upgrade system though.
It's a good thing these "place upgrade-<module>.php in your root and
run it" instructions for modules can disappear.

> webchick did an example of how a .install file should look like:
> http://drupal.org/node/43492

Robrecht