[development] Re: Why Drupal 4.7 is late? (long)

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Sun Jan 15 18:21:23 UTC 2006

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006 18:17:14 +0100, Earl Dunovant <prometheus6 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> If you're talking form api problems exclusively, I think I have enough
> of a
> grip to be useful. Is there any way I can identify them specifically?

besides the obvious 'form' and 'edit' keyword I'm looking out for 'save'
'validation' , names of elements (checkbox, radio etc) and then just gut
instinct, this http://drupal.org/node/44265 issue makes me think "hmm does
the login submit work correctly? is the goto there?".

Currently the biggest problem is editing comments.
http://drupal.org/node/43325 there is ongoing work but it needs finishing.
Then testing to hell. And some then testing would be nice...

Thanks a lot

Karoly Negyesi