[development] Drupal 4.7 release schedule

Dries Buytaert dries at buytaert.net
Tue Jan 17 21:36:05 UTC 2006

Hello,

for your information, I plan to release a new beta after both bugfix
events.  One such even is scheduled for tomorrow (http://drupal.org/
node/44182), and one such event is scheduled for next Tuesday (http://
drupal.org/node/45057).  That means that the next beta release, beta
4, is one week away.

There are still a number of showstopping bugs.  It would be great if
we could focus on these first.  Some of the most pressing bugs include:

- http://drupal.org/node/44610
- http://drupal.org/node/40762
- http://drupal.org/node/44011
- http://drupal.org/node/44563
- http://drupal.org/node/43220
- http://drupal.org/node/44165
- http://drupal.org/node/42277

Unless we can fix those bugs before beta 4 is released, we'll have to
release a fifth beta release, which means we won't be able to release
Drupal 4.7.0 for another month or so.

Thanks,