[development] Path mapping system

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Wed Jan 18 23:18:48 UTC 2006

Hi,

I am with dreamhost as well. I have read this policy and I also read
somewhere else that the limits are so high that you would need to be
hitting the database extremely hard before they block your access.

But also with the latest increases in resource's to 1TB though put on
the basic plan.

I think that if you were getting cut off then I think you would need to
think seriously about dedicated hosting, and how to fund it.

I think that you will be OK.

Gordon.