[development] Re: Path mapping system

Greg Knaddison greg.knaddison at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 22:52:31 UTC 2006

I haven't hit the limit - but I only get a couple hundred page views a
day.  It would be interesting to hear from someone who was up against
the limit
1. does fastcgi help?
2. any modules to enable/disable/tweak?
3. etc.

The performance and scalability forum has more good information:
htttp://drupal.org/forum/49

There is also a handbook page on this: http://drupal.org/node/2601

It's worth noting that the CPU limit is now 60 minutes a day.  If you
assume a 4 processor box and that everyone maxes out every day, that
limits a shared host to 96 users (if my understanding of that stats
involved is correct).  96 users/server seems like a pretty reasonable
number.  Other hosts I've been on have been in the hundreds.

Greg