[development] ALL Contrib maintainers: UTF-8 update

andrew morton drewish at katherinehouse.com
Sat Jan 21 02:31:52 UTC 2006

First off, thanks for the head up. I'd just been looking at that update.

I want to make sure I'm clear on this. Update 169 got the core tables
but we still need up update our tables. If you're using the .install
files, I'm assuming that can be something as simple as:
function review_update_2() {
  return _system_update_utf8(array('review'));
}

Does that sound right?

andrew