[development] Integrating CiviCRM 1.3 With Organic Groups

Rob Thorne rob at torenware.com
Sun Jan 22 23:09:37 UTC 2006

I'm trying to get up a version of an old application that used the old
clubs module.  We had discussed moving it to Organic Groups a year and a
half ago, but it never happened.

I'm now doing a lot of work with CiviCRM running under CivicSpace, and
have heard that Moshe has a version of Organic Groups for Drupal 4.7
that will integrate with CiviCRM 1.3.  I've done some tests on a 4.7
install, and it seems to do what I need, more or less.

I also hear that at least some of the Organic Groups 4.7 feature set
have been back ported to Drupal 4.6.  Is this true, and where can I get
a copy of those sources?

Thanks,
Rob Thorne
Torenware Networks