[development] Integrating CiviCRM 1.3 With Organic Groups

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Mon Jan 23 00:37:48 UTC 2006

On Jan 22, 2006, at 3:09 PM, Rob Thorne wrote:

> I'm trying to get up a version of an old application that used the
> old clubs module.  We had discussed moving it to Organic Groups a
> year and a half ago, but it never happened.
>
> I'm now doing a lot of work with CiviCRM running under CivicSpace,
> and have heard that Moshe has a version of Organic Groups for
> Drupal 4.7 that will integrate with CiviCRM 1.3.  I've done some
> tests on a 4.7 install, and it seems to do what I need, more or less.
>
> I also hear that at least some of the Organic Groups 4.7 feature
> set have been back ported to Drupal 4.6.  Is this true, and where
> can I get a copy of those sources?

Organic Groups 4.6 http://drupal.org/files/projects/og-4.6.0.tar.gz
Here is the og_civicrm module: http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/
contributions/modules/og/contrib/og_civicrm/

It seems that CiviCRM made some changes in 1.3 so we are debugging
og_civicrm.  Follow CVS for updates, it's not a separate project yet.

Cheers,
Kieran