[development] Drupal 4.7.0 roadmap

Karoly Negyesi karoly at negyesi.net
Wed Jan 25 16:28:25 UTC 2006

> 'beta 4' or 'RC 1' or 'RC'.  No brainless answers please. Thanks!

RC. I do not see any showstopper bugs measured on my scale
http://lists.drupal.org/archives/development/2006-01/msg00480.html .
What's more we even have a patch waiting for inclusing for the very
example of normal bugs -- those that I do not think of showstoppers.

What's even more, all "hard" parts (comment edit, user edit) have been
seriously patch recently and they work now. This being recent is important
because as I said, the form conversion process was rather evolutionary and
now we are much better with form API.

Regards

NK