[development] Drupal 4.7.0 roadmap

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Wed Jan 25 16:30:14 UTC 2006

Whether it is beta4 or rc1 depends on our definition of each. From
what others said, it seems there are lots of bugs that need to be
quashed.

Dries (and perhaps chx and others): Can we come up with a list of bugs
that are "release stoppers" for 4.7? One problem is that by default
everything is "critical" in the project module.

If we have the top 10 or 20 of those, those who cannot attend the IRC
parties can work on them offline. Last week chx gave me a few of
these, and 2 of them were "cannot reproduce".

So, let us come with a list of "if those are fixed, we will release",
and limit this to broken things, "not nice to have", or "I want this
feature in".