[development] renaming modules

ae2005 kae2005 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 25 17:24:18 UTC 2006

thanks everyone for the comments.  Nick had an interesting comment I'm
forwarding.  It's great that Gordon has volunteered to help with what
Dries said.  (I don't know enough to help.)  Re Robert's comment that
there are obscure but great modules, it makes sense to me that there
should be a way to rename modules (or at least link new names to
modules), and a page to submit new name suggestions.  If it does not
take too much time, I may be able to volunteer to monitor such a page,
and change the names of modules, or something.
ae