[development] Drupal 4.7.0 roadmap

Piotr Krukowiecki piotr at mallorn.ii.uj.edu.pl
Wed Jan 25 19:33:11 UTC 2006

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 05:03:03PM +0100, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> (after today's bugfix party).  The question is: should this be 'beta
> 4' or 'RC 1' (or 'RC' tout court)?  I'm asking because some people

Beta.

I've used my personal Drupal stability meter:
"can I use vanilla Drupal without any patches on my small and simple
webpage?"

The answer is currently no. I run cvs from a couple of days ago, so some
things could have changed, but http://drupal.org/node/43032 seems to be
still not fixed.

I'd say RC == no patches needed to run Drupal (patches that fix core
bugs).

--
Piotrek
irc: #debian.pl