[development] Rating module quality

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Wed Jan 25 19:20:53 UTC 2006

Not to trumpet my own module, but has anyone considered VotingAPI as a
tool for rating module quality? It'd be pretty simple to whip up a
module with several criteria (Stability, Features, Flexibility... Each
rated on a 1-5 scale, for example) and produce an average per-module and
per-criteria rating.

I don't know if anyone has taken a look at VotingAPI with a critical eye
towards acceptability for use on drupal.org, but feature-wise it
provides the infrastructure we'd need for that.

--Jeff