[development] Web Service auth in Core, timeline.

Benson Wong tummytech at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:09:05 UTC 2006

> If it is a useful approach, improves the code, etc., it MIGHT get in
> for 4.7. Alternately, you might be able to wrap it as a contrib
> module, and have it applied to the 4.8 branch as soon as that is
> opened for development.

I would like to see it in Core for 4.7. The addition is extremely
minimal, like approximately 40 lines of code. Most of which lies in a
couple of RPC call functions I added and some token checking stuff. I
submitted it as a patch. The only thing I am unsure about is safety /
design of calling the drupal session functions directly.

Ben