[development] rating module quality

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Thu Jan 26 01:09:09 UTC 2006

I also support some kind of rating/voting for modules.

As with everything on the net, it can be fudged or faked, but it is the best
that could be done in that given environment. Just like the Poll module
and with the same constraints and advantages.

(We could use node vote as well, but I suggested that in the past once).