[development] rating module quality

ae2005 kae2005 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 00:43:15 UTC 2006

Personally I'd be interested in seeing Jeff's voting API or something
like it on the modules.  Indeed, I've often wondered why we've never
implemented something like it.

Although some of the same info will be communicated thru number of
downloads, what's useful will be the cases where popularity does not
indicate quality.

two cases previously mentioned
1) One person mentioned they downloaded all 5 similar (ecommerce?)
modules to see which one is best.
2)Robert said a module could be great but poorly named and therefore
receive few downloads.  (eg relativity module).

ae2005