[development] Rating module quality

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Thu Jan 26 17:26:30 UTC 2006

I thought it was a widely held consensus that giving people on
Drupal.org the chance to vote on module quality was a very good idea.

It feels to me like this is one of those "community process" issues that
we should be addressing in my session in Vancouver. The idea exists, a
consensus (or at least majority) is in favor. It seems urgent enough to
merit action. Whose role is it to step forward right now and get it done?

Consider the question purely rhetorical for now, I don't want to hijack
this thread.

cheers,

Robert