[development] Re: fixed project releases

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Fri Jan 27 09:24:27 UTC 2006

Op donderdag 26 januari 2006 22:17, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> Won't fix. I will stop fixing core bugs if I need to wade through 4.3beta
> issues marked as CVS.

Wont fix, indeed. When I wade trough the (very) old bugs, approx 80% of them
are actually duplicate, fixed or won't fix.

Is it possible to mail out the status changes of each issue to subscribed
people?
That way all people who feel like it, can re-open them. If someone takes the
hassle of re-opening, it must be a real bug!

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]