[development] FAQ Module . . .

Jason Flatt drupal at oadae.net
Fri Jan 27 20:13:14 UTC 2006

Hello all.

In the last month, I have had three separate people ask me about setting up an
FAQ on their site.  I know there is documentation about how to do this with
the book module, and I know this is possible just using existing
functionality within Drupal, but there is no real module designed to help
easily create, edit and view a standardized FAQ.  After thinking through the
process, I think, for me, it would be a good exercise to create an FAQ
module, and it could benefit the community, as well.  So, before I get too
far into it, I thought I would check: is anyone else is headed down this path
as well?  If so, maybe we can collaborate, or at least minimize duplication
of effort.

--
Jason Flatt
http://www.oadae.net/