[development] Re: Project module updating--help needed

Nedjo Rogers nedjo at islandnet.com
Sat Jan 28 01:31:37 UTC 2006

> Actually. Project module needs less features.

Project module pioneered several features - mail, file attachments, etc. -
that only much later appeared as stable features in other modules or APIs.
Now, yes, it would be great if we had volunteers to refactor the module to
use the features and APIs that now exist.  This goes for comments too.

But more immediately, we're working hard to complete 4.7 updates and
improvements.  Until this is done, we can't update drupal.org to HEAD.  Help
is needed on the final details!

1. There's a lingering detail from the Forms API update,
http://drupal.org/node/45483.  Checkboxes that stay checked.  Anyone able to
see why?

2. We're getting issues showing up for the wrong projects,
http://drupal.org/node/38704.  Anyone able to figure this out?

3. Pager links aren't appearing as part of the new project browsing
interface, see issu at http://drupal.org/node/46778.  Takers?