[development] using #downloads for quality of modules

Gordon Heydon gordon at heydon.com.au
Sat Jan 28 23:45:44 UTC 2006

Hi,

I was thinking more last night, and what would also be handy is to also
split up the nodes so that we have a break down of how many nodes are
being created by each module.

So if we have 20 nodes, and we get the break down that 5 are from the
page.module and 15 are from the story.module.

Helps give additional weight to a module in that way that it is rated.

Gordon.