[development] Hello from another developer/Want to add some features

Robert Douglass rob at robshouse.net
Sun Jan 29 13:36:16 UTC 2006

Adrian Rossouw wrote:

> On 29 Jan 2006, at 4:29 AM, Karoly Negyesi wrote:
>> Form API has no field types. OK, theming some elements got in, but
>> otherwise, Adrian was pretty agitated about keeping it as typeless as
>> it's possible.
>
> It doesn't have any field types. yet.
>
> That's one of the first things we need to rectify when 4.8 opens up.

This statement really makes me think that either you're going to benefit
greatly from the CCK work, or you're going to make the CCK work
completely redundant.

It would be great if the "visionaries" out there could write up their
own 4.8 roadmaps (ponies and ferrets included) before we see each other
next week.

Robert