[development] Drupal as a group decision making tool

Steve Dondley sdondley at dondley.com
Sun Jan 29 19:43:02 UTC 2006

I wanted to alert Drupal developers to the following ideas found at
http://www.blaserco.com/blogs/2006/01/28.html on Bill Blaser's blog.
This gentleman has obviously done a lot of thinking about how
organizations can use social software for democratic decision making
processes.  I think his ideas provide a very good foundation for any
developers wishing to take Drupal in this direction.  His thoughts
really resonated with my thoughts lurking much more unconsciously in
my head.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com