[development] Reboot the PHP filter talk

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Mon Jan 30 09:33:25 UTC 2006

Op maandag 30 januari 2006 05:09, schreef Syscrusher:
> So I'll concede Ber's point as long as the separate module's installation
> puts me back where I am today.

Yes.
This has never been opposed.
I think the fact that I, and chx, made some strong points about why one might
(or should) not run PHP from the database, made people raise te pitchforks.

but:
   * there are no plans or proposals to remove the PHP input filter *

We only want to make it more modular and a lot safer by default.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |