[development] Time for a new chapter of an endless debate

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Mon Jul 3 10:41:47 UTC 2006

On 03 Jul 2006, at 11:19 AM, Bèr Kessels wrote:

> Making them predictable one by one, is a better solution, I think.
> Often
> simple patches like "make the input parameters of user_load
> consistent with
> node_load" can help a lot more then some strange "(ab)use arrays
> for all
> sorts of stuff" patch.
fapi only accepts arrays.

the moment that we are submitting forms programmatically to create
nodes, sending objects will be wrong.
you will be sending a collection of the fields meant to be in the
object.

> regards
> '#Bèr' => 'Kessels'  (Am I really the only one who gets chicken-pocks
> everytime he writes these awkward object-imitation '#keys' ?)
except that you can't go : $obj = object( ber = kessels);

if php could do that, life would be good. it doesn't , so we're left
to do what we can.

ps: i am unsubscribing from this list for a while. if anyone needs to
contact me, mail me directly.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy