[development] Error in Views theme wizard

Earl Miles merlin at logrus.com
Tue Jul 4 17:59:43 UTC 2006

Walt Daniels wrote:
> warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
> /home/.makadisa/nynjtc/nynjtc.net/includes/form.inc on line 641.
> I am a newbie in this area so I might not have done all the setup necessary
> somewhere.
>
> To repeat this click on Administer/views and then the theme wizard tab.
>
> The select a view pulldown is empty.

I guess this means you have no views, and I didn't think to include default
views in the list.

> Also on the list tab the actions column is confusing having add | disable
> when it really seems to mean edit | disable.

No, it definitely means add, not edit. That view is a default view, and when you
actually use it, you'll get a *new* view that will override that default view.

Please file bug reports as issues against Views (
http://drupal.org/node/add/project_issue/views ) -- when sent to the list
they're just noise that I might not even see, and even though I happened to see
this one (because you did a reply-to one of my posts so it appears it's in a
thread completely unrelated to what you're talking about) there's a good chance
I'll forget it by the time I get back around to fixing stuff like this.