[development] Error in Views theme wizard

Walt Daniels wdlists at optonline.net
Tue Jul 4 19:01:43 UTC 2006

> I guess this means you have no views, and I didn't think to
> include default views in the list.

I noticed this same thing on the page that lists the content types. It does
not list the builtin ones.

I have not read the code, but the implication is that builtins in both views
and content types are treated differently from user added ones, rather than
getting a uniform treatment (and possibly smaller code for not having to
special case them.)

> > Also on the list tab the actions column is confusing having add |
> > disable when it really seems to mean edit | disable.
>
> No, it definitely means add, not edit. That view is a default
> view, and when you actually use it, you'll get a *new* view
> that will override that default view.

Perhaps some explaination of this is needed somewhere. (It may already be
somewhere unknown to me).